Before undertaking a Flow massage please ﬁrst obtain approval from your doctor if any of the following apply: Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, peripheral neuropathy, wearing of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD’s, metal pins or plates or any other concerns about your physical health. Not for use by 13-year-olds and under.
Do not use this device on your head or near your genitals. Do not get hair caught in the massage head socket or shaft or any other moving part on the device. Do not use the device above your C4 ( approximately Adam’s Apple level).
Do not place your finger or any objects near the shaft or socket while the device is in use. Do not insert objects in the motor or battery ventilation ports.
Do not block the ventilation ports of the motor or battery. Do not allow dust or debris to build up in vent ports.
Do not get the device wet other than by cleaning it with a lightly damp towel.
This device contains an extremely powerful magnet! Users of Pace-makers must consult their doctor before using this device.
Do not use any batteries other than the ones provided by Flow Sports Technolgy and only as directed by these instructions.
- This device can be used by children aged from 14 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or reasoning capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, only if they have been given supervision or instruction by a responsible person concerning use of the device in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the device.
- Never submerge the device in water or other liquids or pour water over the device.
- Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Keep ventilation ports free from dirt, dust, and debris.
- Do not use the device for any other purpose than personal sports massage.
- Do not handle any part of the A/C wall charger or device with wet hands.
- Do not unplug the A/C wall charger by pulling on the cable. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cable.
- Do not use any lubricants, cleaning agents, polishes or air fresheners on any part of the device.
- Contact the Flow support team when repair is required. Do not disassemble the device as incorrect reassembly may result in an electric shock or fire.
- If the device is not working as it should, has received a sharp blow, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, do not use and contact the Flow support team.