- Do not connect battery poles with conductors such as keys, coins, jewellery, or other metal materials. Doing so may short-circuit the battery causing injuries.
- Keep the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place it on or in heating devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators. Batteries may explode if overheated.
- Do not damage battery casing. Exposing the battery to high external pressure may lead to a short circuit or overheating.
- Do not put batteries in a fire as they may explode. Damaged batteries may also explode.
- Dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations. Improper battery use may lead to a fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- Do not allow children or pets to bite or suck the battery. Doing so may result in damage or explosion.
- Do not smash or pierce the battery, or expose it to high external pressure. Doing so may lead to a short circuit or overheating.
- Replacing the battery with an incorrect model or non-genuine copy may cause an explosion.
About Lithium-ion Batteries
Flow batteries use lithium-ion technology. Compared with older generations of battery technology, lithium-ion batteries charge faster, last longer, and have a higher power density for more battery life in a lighter package. Rechargeable lithium-ion technology currently provides the best technology for your device. Learn more about lithium-ion batteries.